The social welfare department has issued job recruitment notifications to fill the vacant posts of clerks, stenographers, accountants, and others who collected this recruitment notice from the Daily Jang Newspaper.
Interested applicants looking for Government Jobs in Punjab should not miss this career opportunity.
- Location: Punjab
- Education: Graduation, Intermediate, Literate, Matric, Middle, Primary, Relevant Diploma
- Last Date: May 06, 2022
- Vacancies: 100
- Craft Instructor
- Junior Computer Operator
- Naib Qasid
- Nursery Teacher
- Receptionist/Junior Clerk
- Religious Teacher
These positions will be filled by Literate, Primary, Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate, and Graduation Qualifications holders. Candidates must meet the qualifications listed in the ad to apply.
There are candidates from all over Punjab Province who wish to apply. This employment can be offered on a contract basis. There are eligibility criteria that both male and female applicants have to meet.
More Govt Jobs Click Here
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants may send their applications along with complete information and documents to the Director Admin, Directorate General Social Welfare & Bait ul Mal Department Punjab, 41 Empress Road, near Shimla Pahari, Lahore.
- The applications have to be delivered to the address on or before 6th May.
- In order to apply for more than one post, applicants should submit separate applications.
- There should be a description of the post name on the cover.