Applications are invited from qualified applicants having domicile of Sindh Province for Provincial TB Control Program PTP Sindh Jobs 2021 – Download Application Form https://www.ptp.gos.pk. PTP Sindh is hiring applications for CDC Sindh Sub Recipient Global Funds Grant – Tuberculosis Sindh. We get this career notice from the Daily Dawn newspaper on 3rd August 2021. The detail of these vacancies is also available on the PTP Sindh website https://ptp.gos.pk/careers.
Provincial TB Control Program Sindh Jobs Advertisement Latest
Provincial TB Control Program PTP Sindh is seeking a Project Manager, Provincial DR TB Coordinator, Coordinators, Admin & HR Officer, Provincial Program Officer, Procurement Officer, MDR TB Coordinator Physician – PMDT, Medical Officer, Microbiologist, Molecular Biologist, Fleet Coordinator, Senior Lab Supervisor, Office Assistant, Lab Technologist, HR Assistant, Finance Assistant, Community Support Officer, Psychologist, Pharmacist, Data Entry Operator, Lab Technician, Genexpert Technician, Counsellor – DHQ/TCH, DR TB Program Assistant/Data Assistant, Treatment Coordinator PMDT, DR TB Treatment Support Coordinator, DR TB Facilitator, Nursing Assistant, Project Assistant, Screener, Driver, District Field Officer, Lab Attendant, Lab Assistant, Cleaner/Helper, and Support Staff.
These vacancies are opening in various cities of Sindh. Candidates all over Sindh may apply for these vacancies. The list of vacancies with cities is available in the advertisement. These vacancies are opening for Middle, Intermediate, FA, FSc, Matriculation, Bachelor’s Degree, MBBS, Master’s Degree, BS, and Relevant diploma holders. Candidates must fulfill the experience requirements of the post.
How to Apply for Provincial TB Control Program PTP Sindh Jobs 2021?
- Candidates can walk-in-interview according to the given schedule in the advertisement.
- The test/interviews will be held from 10th August 2021 to 13th August 2021.
- Candidates can download the Application Form from the PTP Sindh website https://ptp.gos.pk/careers.
- Application Forms with complete documents should be sent within 7 days to the Admin HR Office, Office of the CDC Sindh Sub Recipient of Global Funds Tuberculosis Grant, Plot No. 113-B, Sindhi Muslim Cooperative Housing Society SMCHS, Shahrah e Faisal, Karachi.
- To download the Application Form and see details – Click Here.