On this page, we post new career opportunities announced by the Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL. These Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Trainee Jobs 2021 – PPL Training Program announced on 1st August 2021 through the Daily Jang newspaper. Interested applicants searching for Training Opportunities are welcomed to apply.
Pakistan Petroleum Limited – PPL Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||1st August 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, BS, DAE, Master|
|Last Date:||August 16, 2021|
|Company:||Pakistan Petroleum Limited – PPL|
|Address:||Pakistan Petroleum Limited, Lahore|
PPL is offering Job Training Program which is announced through two different advertisements. We posted here information on both advertisements. The recruitment of applicants for this training program will be made by the National Testing Services NTS. So, candidates are requested to visit the NTS website to get detailed information.
PPL Jobs Training Program Advertisement No. 1
This advertisement is looking for foreign/Pakistan Nationals with a Bachelor’s Degree (minimum 16 years of education) or equivalent in specific disciplines as mentioned below. The Maximum age limit is 28 years.
Categories & Criteria:
- Engineering: BE/BSBSc/MSc recognized by PEC
- Geosciences: BSc/MSc in relevant categories (Geophysics/Geology)/Geological Engineering
- Information Technology: BE Recognized by PEC/MCS/BCS/BSc/BS or equivalent qualification in Information Technology
- Management (Administration/HR/Procurment): MBA/BScBS/BBA in Management/Supply Chain/HR
- Finance: MBA/BSc/BS/BBA or equivalent in Finance/ACCA/ACMA/CIMA
A total of 30 Trainee Jobs are opening in this advertisement. The number of posts for each category is listed in the advertisement. Candidates may NTS for more information or read the given advertisement below.
PPL Training Job Opportunities Advertisement No. 2
In this advertisement, PPL offers training opportunities to young engineers and diploma holders who are residents of Dera Bugti, Kandhkot, Kashmore, Matiari, Sanghar, Rawalpindi, Chakwal, and Attock.
Special Graduate Trainee Engineers:
- Pakistani nationals with at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (16 Years of Education) in petroleum, mechanical, electrical, electronics, chemical, or a degree related to these disciplines recognized by Pakistan Engineering Council PEC.
Special Trainee Diploma Holders:
- Pakistani Nationals with 3-Year Diploma in Associate Engineering DAE in petroleum, mechanical, electrical, electronics, chemical, or diploma related to these disciplines.
How to Apply for Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Trainee Jobs 2021?
- Candidates can register themselves/Apply Online through the NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
- The appointment will be made through the National Testing Services.
- The selection procedure is also available on the NTS website.
- Candidates may apply online before 16th August 2021.
- For Online Registration/Apply Online for PPL Job Training Opportunities – Click Here.