On this page, we post Pakistan Bait ul Mal PBM Jobs 2021 – Apply Online – www.pbm.gov.pk. We will post all updates about current and upcoming career opportunities in Pakistan Bait ul Mal PBM on this page of JobsBox. Currently, we get this vacancy notice from the Daily Nawaiwaqt newspaper on 23rd August 2021.
Pakistan Bait ul Mal – PBM Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||13th August 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Middle|
|Last Date:||August 28, 2021|
|Company:||Pakistan Bait ul Mal – PBM|
|Address:||Pakistam Bait ul Mal, Head Office, Islamabad|
PBM is looking to recruit Assistant Private Secretary (BPS-16), Data Entry Operator (BPS-14), Accounts Clerk (BPS-11), Junior Clerk (BPS-09), Telephone Exchange Operator (BPS-07), Driver (BPS-06), Dispatch Rider (BPS-04), Duplicate Machine Operator (BPS-04), Generator Operator/Electrician (BPS-04), Mali (BPS-03), Naib Qasid (BPS-01), Security Guard (BPS-01), and Sweeper (BPS-01).
Interested candidates all over Pakistan can apply for these vacancies. The quota for each province is listed in the advertisement for these Pakistan Bait ul Mal Jobs. These jobs are opening for Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate, and Bachelor’s Degree holders. Candidates applying against Clerk, Secretary, and Data Entry Operator Jobs should also fulfill the experience and typing speed requirements.
After scrutinization the applications, candidates will be informed through a call for the test/interview. The minorities and disable person quotas will be observed as per Government Policy. The recruitment will be made as per provincial quotas. The age relaxation is admissible as per Government Rules.
How to Apply Online for Pakistan Bait ul Mal PBM Jobs 2021?
- Candidates who found themselves eligible for any the advertised post may forward an application online via the PBM website www.pbm.gov.pk.
- Applications only submitted online will be considered for employment.
- Online applications can be forwarded within 15 days of the date of appearance of this advertisement in the newspaper.
- The department reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Applications delivered after the deadline (28 August 2021) will be accepted.
- Candidates already working in the Government Departments should produce NOC at the time of test/interview.
- Selected individuals can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- To fill the Application Form Online – Click Here.