Tap this page to read Pak Army Ordnance Depot Gujranwala Jobs 2021. Pakistan Army is hiring staff for its Ordnance Depot Gujranwala. We get this vacancy notice from the Daily Express newspaper on 14th November 2021. Interested applications looking for Jobs in Gujranwala/Government Jobs in Gujranwala/Pak Army Jobs may read the post and apply for the desired post. Candidates should also visit POL Depot Gujranwala Jobs.
Pakistan Army Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||14th November 2021|
|Location:||Gujranwala, KPK, Punjab, Sindh|
|Education:||Intermediate, Matric, Primary|
|Last Date:||November 28, 2021|
|Address:||Assistant Commandant, Ordnance Depot, Gujranwala|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one WhatsApp Group|
Ordnance Depot Gujranwala is seeking applications to fill the posts of Civilian Technical Communication Operator (BPS-09), Store Man (BPS-07), Civilian Driver (BPS-04), and Painter (BPS-03).
Candidates belonging to Sindh Rural, Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and Gujranwala Division may apply for these vacancies. A total of 5 new Pak Army Jobs in Gujranwala are opening.
These vacancies are available for Primary Pass, Matric Pass, and Intermediate qualified individuals. The age limitation on these vacancies is imposed as 18 to 30 years for civilian applicants. An Ex-Serviceman may apply up to the age of 45 years.
How to Apply for Ordnance Depot Gujranwala Jobs 2021?
- The application format is attached with the application.
- Candidates can forward their information in this format.
- Applications should be delivered to the Assistant Commandant, Ordnance Depot, Gujranwala.
- Only eligible candidates will be contacted for the next process of appointment.
- The last date for application submission according to posted date of advertisement is 28th November 2021.