Through this page, you can seek information on Pakistan Army Jobs 2021. Pakistan Army is hiring applications to fill the vacant posts at Ordnance Depot Quetta. We collect these Ordnance Depot Quetta Jobs 2021 from the Daily Express newspaper on 22nd August 2021. Interested candidates having domicile of Punjab, Sindh, and Balochistan can apply for these vacancies.
Pakistan Army Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||22nd August 2021|
|Education:||Intermediate, Matric, Primary|
|Last Date:||September 06, 2021|
|Address:||Commandant, Ordnance Depot Quetta Cantt, Quetta|
The COD Quetta is recruiting Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11), Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09), Gate-Keeper (BPS-07), Lab Assistant (BPS-07), CMD Driver (BPS-04), Fitter (BPS-03), Tailor (BPS-03), Mason (BPS-03), Fireman (BPS-02), Searcher (BPS-01), Sanitary Worker (BPS-01), and USM (Labor) (BPS-01).
This Pakistan Army Recruitment will be made on a permanent basis. Candidates of Sindh, Balochistan, and Punjab are eligible for this employment. These vacancies are available for Primary Pass, Matric Pass, and Intermediate qualified individuals. Applicants must fulfill the other requirements such as Typing Speed, Driving License, Computer Course, NITB Course, and Relevant Diploma as the desired post demands.
The eligibility criteria for the post applying for can be viewed through the advertisement. The age limitation is declared maximum of 30 years for all vacancies. Residents of Sindh and Balochistan who are 18 to 33 years old are applicable. Candidates have to pass the department test to get employment.
How to Apply for Ordnance Depot Quetta Jobs 2021 – Pakistan Army Jobs?
- Candidates may forward an application with complete copies of documents and postal order or Rs. 300/- (for the posts above BPS-05).
- The said documents are attested copies of computerized CNIC, domicile certificate, educational certificates, and fresh photos.
- You can post your applications to the Commandant, Ordnance Depot, Quetta Cantt.
- Your application should reach the Quetta Cantt within 15 days, otherwise, applications will not be considered for the appointment.
- Government servants can also apply, but they are asked to attach a copy of NOC from their previous departments with the application.