Ministry of Science and Technology MOST Government of Pakistan invites applications from Pakistani Nationals for the recruitment of various staff. We collect these Ministry of Science and Technology MOST Jobs 2021 from the Daily The Nation Newspaper on 11th October 2021. Interested applicants who are dynamic, qualified, and experienced in the same discipline are invited to fill these positions on a contract basis.
Ministry of Science and Technology – MOST Jobs Advertisement Latest
The Ministry of Science and Technology is currently hiring staff for its PSDP Project titled Establishment of Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation Cell. Jobs are opening for Deputy Chief Contract Management, Assistant Chief Legal, Assistant Chief Appraisal, Assistant Chief Implementation, Assistant Chief M&E, Software Developer, Junior Programmer, Research Officer, Communication Officer, Data Processing Officer, Content Writer, Graphic Designer, Social Media Operator, Photographer/Video Editor, Driver, and Naib Qasid.
These MOST Jobs want Middle Pass, Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree (Computer Science, Information Technology, Mass Communication, Journalism, Computer Engineering, Economics, Project Management, Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Law, Applied Science, Political Sciences, International Relations), and relevant field experience.
Candidates may get detailed eligibility information through the job notice posted below. Government Employees, if selected for a project post, will have to resign from Government Services before the appointment.
How to Apply for Ministry of Science and Technology MOST Jobs 2021?
- First of all, you should visit the MOST website www.most.gov.pk to download the Application Form.
- You can fill this application form and forward it to the Account Officer (DB), Ministry of Science & Technology, 1 – Constitution Avenue, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad.
- Applications must hold all requisite information and attested copies of supporting documents.
- Your applications complete in all respect must be delivered to the Account Officer within 15 days.
- To download the ToRs and Application Forms – Click Here.