Through this page, you can get Ministry of Industries & Production Pakistan Jobs 2021. We collect this vacancy notice on 21 June 2021. Interested individuals searching for Government Jobs should not miss this career opportunity. We collect this vacancy notice from the Daily Jang newspaper. Candidates can get all career opportunities regarding the Ministry of Industries & Production on this page.
Ministry of Industries and Production Jobs Advertisement Latest
The Ministry of Industries & Production Government of Pakistan is looking to hire an Executive Director for the Pakistan Institute of Management. The PIM is requiring applications from dynamic professionals to lead the Institute on two years contract basis extendable for a further two years.
- Ph.D. in Management Science/Business Administration from HEC recognized University/Institute.
- At least three publications in HEC recognized research journals.
- Minimum 5 years of post-doctoral working experience at senior management level (ideally at CEO). OR
- Master in Business Administration with ten years of working experience at senior management level. OR
- Chartered Accountant/ICMA with ten years of working experience at senior management level.
- Age Limit: 48 to 58 Years
- Salary: Selected professionals will be offered a salary equivalent to MP-II Government PayScale.
- Place of Posting: Karachi
How to Apply for Ministry of Industries & Production Jobs 2021?
- Please send your application with a copy of your CV, Photograph, and CNIC to Deputy Secretary PSD, Ministry of Industries & Production, Room No. 243, 2nd Floor, Block A, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad within 15 days of the publication date of this advertisement.
- Only perfectly eligible professionals will be called for the next recruitment process.
- Government employees must apply through the proper channels.