On this page, we posted information about the latest recruitment of the Ministry of Defence Government of Pakistan. Applications are invited from young, talented, qualified, and energetic Pakistani Nationals for Ministry of Defence MOD Jobs 2022 | www.recruitment.mod.gov.pk. We received this vacancy notice from the Daily Dawn and Express newspaper.
We post here all current and upcoming notifications regarding Ministry of Defence Jobs. These positions are based in Islamabad/Rawalpindi. Jobs will be offered on a project basis, Initial job agreement will be for one year, renewable on satisfactory performance.
Ministry of Defence Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||10th January 2022|
|Education:||BS, M.Phil, Master, MS|
|Last Date:||January 19, 2022|
|Company:||Ministry of Defence|
|Address:||Ministry of Defence, Islamabad|
The Ministry of Defence is looking to hire Senior Research Officers and Research Officers. Candidates from all over Pakistan may apply for these vacancies.
Senior Research Officers:
- 18 Years of Education (M.Phil or MS in Economics or Finance)
- Minimum 8 to 10 Years Post Qualification Experience
- Age Limit: 30 to 45 Years
- 16 Years of Education (Masters or BS-Hons) in Economics, Business, or Finance
- Minimum 3 to 5 years post qualification experience for Research Officer BPS-18
- Age Limit: 25 to 40 Years
Applicants who want to get employment against these positions must have the Eligibility Criteria imposed by the Federal Government like Educational Qualifications, Experience, and Age Limitation. The General Age Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence MOD Jobs 2022?
- Candidates can visit www.recruitments.mod.gov.pk and submit online applications.
- To download the Challan Form or fill the Online Application Form – Click Here.
- Applicants are requested to deposit the application processing fee.
- Application Fee Rs. 500/- be paid through Bank Challan in Askari Bank Limited.
- Deposited Fee is non-refundable/non-transferable.
- The closing date to receive online applications is declared January 19th, 2022.