Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for Ministry of Defence Jobs 2021 – Pakistan Armed Services Board PASB Jobs 2021. We collect this vacancy notice from the Daily Express newspaper on 12th September 2021. Interested applicants looking for Pakistan Army Jobs/Ministry Of Defence Jobs are welcomed to apply for these vacancies.
Ministry of Defence Jobs Advertisement Latest
Pakistan Armed Services Board Jobs are opening for Assistant (BPS-15), Upper Divison Clerk (BPS-11), Lower Divison Clerk (BPS-09), DMO/Gestetner Operator, Driver, Naib Qasid, and Chowkidar. These vacancies are opening for Armed Forces retired persons. Candidates can get detailed criteria from the advertisement. Only perfectly eligible candidates are requested to apply.
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence Jobs 2021?
- The application form is attached with the job advertisement and it also can be obtained from the PASB website www.pasb.gov.pk OR Click Here.
- Candidates can forward these applications within 15 days.
- Minorities and Disabled Person quotas will be observed.
- Applications received after the 27th of September 2021 will not be considered for the appointment.
- Applicants can forward their applications to the Director HR, Pakistan Armed Services Board Secretariat, House No. 100, Street No. 6, Chaklala Scheme-3, Rawalpindi.