Online Applications are invited from residents of Punjab through www.lhc.gov.pk/jobs for Lahore High Court Jobs 2022 – LHC Jobs 2022. The Lahore High Court has announced Advertisement No. 1/2022 & Advertisement No. 02/2022 to fill the vacant posts.
Lahore High Court Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||14th January 2022|
|Last Date:||January 25, 2022|
|Company:||Lahore High Court|
|Address:||Registrar, Lahore High Court, Lahore|
The LHC has announced this career notice to hire Technical Staff, Administration Staff, Management Staff, Class IV, Staff, Clerical Staff, and Class IV Staff. Interested job searchers from any district of Punjab who is dynamic, qualified, energetic, and motivated may apply for LHC Career Notice Posts.
The list of Jobs in Lahore High Court is Additional & District Session Judges and Civil Judges cum Magistrates. Desired individuals who want to apply for these vacancies must have the requirements as per demands.
Civil Judges cum Magistrates:
- An advocate who possesses a degree in Law from a recognized university entitling him/her to practice the profession of law or is a member of the faculty of Advocates of Scotland.
- An advocate who has actively practiced the profession of law for not less than 2 years after having been enrolled as an advocate.
- Age Limit: 22 to 35 Years
Additional District & Session Judges:
- An advocate who possesses a degree in Law from a recognized university entitling him/her to practice the profession of law or is a member of the Faculty of Advocates of Scotland.
- A practicing advocate of the Lahore High Court and the courts subordinate to the Lahore High Court with a minimum practice of ten years.
- Age Limit: 35 to 35 Years.
To avoid frustration, candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they are physically fit, healthy, active, energetic, willing to work for long hours with good interpersonal skills and fulfill all the requirements of the rules and selection criteria (relating to the relevant post).
Age Relaxation will be permissible to in-service Government employees under the Punjab Civil Servants Recruitment (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1976.
How to Apply Online for Lahore High Court Jobs 2022?
Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Applications only. Online Job Portal with Syllabus and Job Description of posts is available at the LHC official website https://lhc.gov.pk/jobs. No need to submit a HARD COPY OF the ONLINE Application.
Online Application Job Portal will be disappeared on 25th January 2022. Desired individuals are requested to provide correct and complete information in the Online Application Form.
The applicants shall deposit a non-refundable processing fee of Rs.5000/- in A/c # (0785503341001134) titled “Human Resource-District Judiciary” in any branch of MCB Bank in Punjab by filling the information such as Name of the Candidate, CNIC, Job Title, Job Code, and Mobile Number.
Candidates applying for more than one post should submit a separate application processing fee. The Challan Number/Deposit Slip Number should be mentioned in the Online Application Form. Candidates are requested to provide a postal address, valid mobile number, and email ID.
To get complete information such as Post Details, Test Pattern, Recruitment Process, and Online Application Form – Click Here.