Police Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is hiring applications online through Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency for the recruitment of Special Security Unit SSU C-PEC Phase-2. We get these KPK Police Jobs 2021/Special Security Unit KPK SSU Jobs 2021 from the Daily The Nation newspaper on 14th October 2021. We posted all current and upcoming career notifications on this page announced by the KPK Police Department.
Applications are invited from new tribal districts residents for this recruitment. Both males and females are invited to participate in this recruitment process to get selected in SSU of KPK Police. The quota for Minorities and Children of Police Employees will be observed.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police Jobs Advertisement Latest
Applications are being invited from dynamic, qualified, young, and energetic individuals for the recruitment of Police Constables (BPS-07). A 10% quota is reserved for Female Constables (BPS-07). A total of 403 new KPK Police Constables Jobs 2021 are opening.
Candidates who belong to Khyber, Mohmand, Bajaur, Orakzai, Kurram, North Waziristan, South Waziristan, Hasan Khel Peshawar, Dara Adam Khel Kohat, Bheetni Lakki Marwat, Darazinda Dera Ismail Khan, Jandola Tank, and Wazir Bannu are eligible for this KPK Police Jobs.
Eligibility Criteria for Police Constables Jobs 2021:
- Qualifications: Matriculation
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 Years
- Height: 5 Feet 7 Inches (Male)
- Height: 5 Feet 1 Inch (Female)
- Chest: 33 to 34.5 (Only for Males)
- Domicile: KPK Tribal Districts
- Race: 1.6 Kilomerte in 7 Minutes (Male)
- 1 Kilometer in 7 Minutes (Female)
The Physical Tests will be held in Dera Ismail Khan, Kohat, Bannu, Malakand, and Peshawar. Candidates who clear the Physical Test will be called for the written test. Candidates holding higher qualifications will be given additional marks.
How to Apply Online via www.etea.edu.pk for KPK Police Jobs 2021?
- Online Application Form will be available on the ETEA website www.etea.edu.pk from 15th October to 29th October 2021.
- Candidates can forward their applications online on the prescribed link from 15th to 29th Oct 2021 or Click Here.
- After the successful submission of applications, a UBL Deposit Slip will be generated.
- Candidates should print this Slip and deposit the application processing Fee Rs. 650/-.
- Applicants should bring the Original Deposit Slip and Roll Number Slip during the test.
- Candidates should have scanned copies of all supporting documents at the time of Online Registration.