Here, Pakistan Army has announced re-employment opportunities for its retired servants. We find an advertisement regarding Join Pakistan Army Civilian Gazetted Officer Officers Jobs 2022.
This recruitment notice is published as Advertisement Opportunity for Retired/Released/Retiring Army Officers for Re-employment as Civilian Gazetted Officers. Candidates may apply from all over Pakistan.
Pakistan Army Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||3rd April 2022|
|Education:||Bachelor, Master, Retired Persons|
|Last Date:||April 30, 2022|
|Address:||Deputy Assistant Director Civilian Personnel CP Dte, GHQ, Rawalpindi|
Applications are invited from retired, released, and retiring Army Officers (Lieutenant Colonels/Majors) having requisite qualifications and previous experience to appoint as Civilian Gazetted Officers.
- Retired/Released/Retiring: Lieutenants Colonels/Majors
- Age Limit: for Colonels: 54 Years & Below
- Age Limit for Lieutenants Colonels/Majors: 52 Years & Below
- Date of Retirement: Officers retired within the last 2 years (excluding LPR)
Appointments will be made for a period of three years extendable by 01 years, based on performance & recommendation by the respective organization. Selected employees have to serve at any station in Pakistan.
How to Apply?
- Interested individuals may forward their applications to General Headquarters GHQ, Rawalpindi.
- Desired applicants may also get complete information from the advertisement.