On this page, you can get Join Pak Army Civilian Medical Officers Jobs 2021 – Application Form. We obtained this Join Pakistan Army Recruitment Notice from the Daily Jang newspaper on 15th August 2021. The application form is given in the job advertisement. Candidates should also visit Pakistan Army M Cadet Jobs.
Pakistan Army Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||15th August 2021|
|Last Date:||September 14, 2021|
|Address:||Medical Directorate/DMS-1, General Headquarters, Rawalpindi|
In this advertisement, applications are being invited by Pakistan Army from Retired Army Medical Corps Officers of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel/Major for the Post of Civilian Medical Officers in Army Medical Corps on a contract basis for the employment in military hospitals/established as General Practitioners.
- Eligibility: Retired Army Medical Corps Officers
- Age: Maximum 57 Years on 31st January 2022
- Salary: BPS-18/BPS-19
- Contract Period: Three Years (Non-Extendable)
- Copy of Detailed CV
- One Passport Size Photograph
- One Attested Copy of CNIC
- One Attested Copy of Domicile Certificate
- One Attested Copy of MBBS Degree or Equivalent Qualifications
- One Attested Copy of Valid PM&DC/PMC Registration
- One Copy of Retirement Order
- Pay Order of Rs. 500/- clearly indicating Payable at any Branch in Rawalpindi in favor of GHQ Medical Directorate – DMS-1
How to Apply for Join Pak Army Civilian Medical Officers Jobs 2021?
- Application Forms are available in the recruitment notice.
- Information on this application form including all required documents described above should reach by 14th September 2021.
- Applications should be forwarded to the Medical Directorate/DMS-1, General Headquarters, Rawalpindi.