Islamia College University Peshawar Jobs September 2022
Sukkur IBA University is accepting applications for teaching and non-teaching positions at IBA Community Colleges and Schools. The Daily Jang & Express newspaper provided us with this IBA Community Colleges & Schools Jobs 2022 advertisement. Individuals looking for Non-Teaching Jobs should not overlook these IBA Sukkur Jobs.
Sukkur IBA University Jobs Advertisement Latest
- Posted on: January 23rd, 2022
- Location: Sindh
- Bachelor’s, M.Phil., and Master’s degrees
- The deadline is February 7, 2022.
- Vacancies: Multiple
- Company: Sukkur IBA University
- Sukkur, IBA Community Colleges & Schools
Sukkur IBA University – Directorate of IBA Community Colleges & Schools is looking to hire Non-teaching staff for IBA Public School Hyderabad, IBA Public School Sukkur, IBA-Community College Jacobabad, IBA-Public School Ubauro, IBA Public School Larkana, IBA Community College Khairpur, IBA Community College Naushahro Feroze, IBA Islamia Public Higher Secondary School Ghotki, and IBA
Vice-Principal, Procurement Officer, Security Officer, Nurse, Hostel Warden, Lab Assistant, Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer, Library Assistant, Office Assistant, and Librarian positions are available.
Individuals with a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, BBA, MBA, or M.Phil in the same discipline and relevant field experience are encouraged to apply for these positions. The advertisement contains detailed criteria.
These positions are open to both male and female applicants. All categories require the completion of a degree. Employees of the government must apply through the proper channels or submit a NOC with their application. Candidates may apply for only one position per school/college.
- Officer of Accounts
- Officer of Administration
- Warden of the Hostel
- Assistant in the Laboratory
- Assistant Librarian
- Assistant in the Office
- Officer of Procurement
- Officer of Security
How to Apply for IBA Community Colleges & Schools Jobs 2022?
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the SIBA Testing Services STS website at apply.sts.net.pk or by clicking here.
- Government employees must apply through the proper channels or submit a letter of authorization (NOC) with their application.
- ABL/MCB STS Challan or Rs. 1000/- (for ECE/EST Rs. 500/-) should be deposited for all teaching and non-teaching positions.
- Both advertisements must be submitted by February 7th, 2022.