Sukkur IBA University is hiring applications for teaching and non-teaching staff for IBA Community Colleges & Schools. We get this IBA Community Colleges & Schools Jobs 2021 Advertisement from the Daily Jang & Express newspaper. Interested individuals searching for Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs should not miss these IBA Sukkur Jobs.
Sukkur IBA University Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||22nd August 2021|
|Education:||ACCA, Bachelor, Master|
|Last Date:||September 07, 2021|
|Company:||Sukkur IBA University|
|Address:||IBA-District Montessori School, Shikarpur|
Sukkur IBA University – Directorate of IBA Community Colleges & Schools is looking to hire staff for IBA-District Montessori School Shikarpur and IBA-Public School Ubauro. Jobs are available for Elementary School Teachers, Subject Specialists, and Accounts Officers. Elementary School Teachers Jobs are available in the field of Mathematics. Subject Specialists required for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, and English.
Elementary School Teacher:
- Minimum 2nd Class Bachelor’s degree/Associate degree (Minimum 14 Years of Education) from HEC recognized University/Institute in the relevant subject.
- Minimum 2nd Class Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree (Minimum 16 Years of Education) from an HEC recognized University/Institute in the relevant subject.
- 1st Class Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in (Finance/Accounts)/ACMA/ACCA/CA (Minimum 16 Years of Education from an HEC recognized educational institute.
How to Apply for IBA Community Colleges & Schools Jobs 2021?
- Candidates can Apply Online via the SIBA Testing Services STS website apply.sts.net.pk or Click Here.
- Government employees must apply through the proper channels or submit NOC with the application.
- For all teaching and non-teaching positions ABL/MCB STS Challan or Rs. 1000/- (For EST Rs. 600/-) should be deposited.
- The deadline for both advertisements is September 7th, 2021.