The Health Department Government of Sindh is looking to hire applications from residents of Sindh province against Public Private Partnership PPP Node Jobs 2021. We get this advertisement for Health Department Sindh Jobs 2021 from the Daily Dawn and Express newspaper on 5th August 2021. These Health Department Sindh Jobs 2021/Public Private Partnership PPP Node Jobs 2021 is announced through the two different advertisements. We posted and both advertisements and related information on these job notices.
Health Department Sindh Jobs Advertisement Latest
Health Department Sindh – Public Private Partnership PPP Node is looking to hire Legal Expert (BSP-18), Financial Expert (BPS-18), Public Health Specialist (BPS-18), Procurement Specialist (BPS-18), Office Assistant (BPS-16), Project Director (BPS-20), Manager Systems & Networks (BPS-19), Data Analyst & Reporting Officer (BPS-17), Assistant Manager Database (BPS-17), Assistant Manager Admin & Accounts (BPS-17), Coordination Secretary (BPS-17), Graphics Developer (BPS-14), Computer Operator (BPS-12), Data Processing Assistant (BPS-12), Driver (BPS-04), Office Attendant (BPS-02), Sanitary Worker (BPS-01), Receptionist (BPS-01), Driver (BPS-02), and Peon (BPS-01).
These vacancies are opening on a contract basis. Applications are invited from the applicants who belong to Sindh Province to fill these positions. Both males and females can be appointed. Candidates may forward applications through the Institute of Business Administration Job Portal.
These vacancies are opening for Literate, Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, and MBBS qualified individuals holding experience in the same field. The complete requirements of the posts are available in the advertisements. Only eligible individuals are requested to forward the application.
How to Apply Online?
- Candidates are requested to forward applications online via IBA Job Portal http://www.iba.edu.pk/shd.
- Only online applications will be considered for this recruitment process.
- Candidates can get detailed Application Procedures from the advertisement.
- The closing date of online applications is declared 17th August 2021.
- A candidate working in Government/Semi-Government department shall provide a NOC from the respective employer.
- Candidates applying for more than one post needs to apply separately for each position.
- To fill the Online Employment Form – Click Here.