Applications are invited for filling the vacancies of various posts in the office of the Divisional Forest Officer-I Forestry Planning and Monitoring Circle, Peshawar as per Government Policy for recruitment on a regular basis. We get these Forest Department Peshawar Jobs 2021 via HTS from the Daily Aaj newspaper. Only candidates having a domicile of Peshawar may apply for these vacancies.
Forest Department KPK Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||24th September 2021|
|Education:||Intermediate, Literate, Matric|
|Last Date:||October 12, 2021|
|Company:||Forest Department KPK|
|Address:||Forest Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar|
Jobs are available as Forest Guard, Tracer, and Driver. Candidates holding Intermediate qualifications can apply for Forest Guard Jobs 2021. Secondary School Certificate holders may apply for Tracer Jobs. Literate candidates having a driving license may apply for Driver Jobs. Interested applications can apply through Hiring Testing Services HTS for these Forest Department Jobs.
Forest Guard Criteria:
- Qualifications: Applicants must possess at least Intermediate in Science.
- Age: The applicants who are 18 to 25 years old may apply.
- Height: Minimum height is required 5 Feet & 6 Inches.
- Chest: 32 to 34 Inches (Minimum).
- Marathon Race: Candidate shall quality Marathon race of 3 kilometers within 12 Minutes.
How to Apply for Forest Department Peshawar Jobs 2021 via HTS?
- Application Forms and Challan Forms are available on the Hiring Testing Services HTS website www.htspak.org.pk or Click Here.
- Candidates may download the Challan Form and deposit the application processing fee before submission of applications.
- Candidates can send the filled application form with a copy of CNIC and deposit slip to the Director Examination, Hiring Testing Services HTS, Khalid Plaza, 1st Floor, Khyber Super Market, Old Bara Road, Peshawar.
- Applications complete in all respects must the HTS before 12th October 2021.