Directorate of Prosecution KPK invites applications from committed and qualified individuals for the vacant positions in its project titled Case Management & Monitoring System. We get this Directorate of Prosecution KPK Jobs 2021 via Application Form via ATS www.ats.org.pk from the Daily Mashriq newspaper on 24th August 2021. These career opportunities are opening on a contractual basis for a period of one year.
Directorate of Prosecution KPK Jobs Advertisement Latest
The Directorate of Prosecution Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is recruiting Software Engineers (BPS-17) and Computer Operators (BPS-16). The appointment will be made on a fixed salary package. The salary packages are listed in the advertisement shown against each post.
- At least 2nd Class Degree of BS (4 Years) / BCS (4 Years) / BIT (4 Years) / MIT / MCS / MSc in Computer Science from a recognized university.
- 2 Years post qualification experience with in-depth knowledge of software development.
- Total Posts: 01
- Age Limit: 22 to 35 Years
- Salary per Month: Rs. 90,000/-
- At least 2nd Class Degree of BS (Honors) in Computer Science (4 Years)/BCS (4 Years)/BIT (4 Years)/MIT/MCS/MSc in Computer Science from any HEC recognized Educational Institute.
- Total Posts: 27
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 Years
- Salary Per Month: Rs. 60,000/-
The age relaxation shall be granted as per the Government of KPK Rules. The candidate already in Government Service may apply through the proper channels and produce NOC at the time of interview. The appointment for these vacancies will be made through the Allied Testing Services ATS.
How to Apply for Directorate of Prosecution KPK Jobs 2021?
- Application Forms and Challan Forms are available to download on the ATS website www.ats.org.pk.
- Candidates can deposit the Application Processing Fee in any online branch of HBL or Silk Bank.
- The prescribed application form with a copy of the deposit slip, CNIC, and fresh passport-size photos should reach the Manager Operators, Allied Testing Services ATS, 171-G, Street No. 36, Sector F-10/I, Islamabad.
- Copies of educational certificates are not required to attach with the application form.
- The deadline for submission of application is 10-09-2021, applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process.
- The competent authority reservices the right to defer/cancel the recruitment process or increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Application Processing Fee is non-transferable or refundable.
- To download the Application Form & Challan Form via the ATS – Click Here.