CUST University Islamabad Jobs September 2022
Applications are invited from dynamic, qualified, and experienced professionals for Central University of Science and Technology CUST Jobs 2022. We get this vacancy notice from the Daily Dunya newspaper on 23rd January 2022. Interested individuals searching for Teaching Faculty Jobs are welcome to read this post.
Central University of Science & Technology – CUST Jobs Advertisement Latest
Central University of Science and Technology CUST Islamabad is hiring applications for Teaching Faculty as Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors, and Lecturers.
Teaching Faculty is required for Project Management, Accounting & Finance, Psychology, Management Sciences, Computer Science, English, Software Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Biosciences, and Pharmacy.
CUST is also hiring non-teaching staff such as Additional Registrar, Deputy Director Admissions, Deputy Director QEC, Librarian, Deputy Librarian, and Assistant Librarian. Candidates possessing MLIS, MS, and M.Phil qualifications may apply for these Non-Teaching Jobs.
- Ph.D. in the relevant discipline with 10 years post-Ph.D. experience and at least 15 research publications in HEC recognized journals.
- Ph.D. in the relevant discipline with 5-years post-Ph.D. experience and at least 10 research publications in HEC recognized journals.
- Ph.D. in the relevant discipline with 3-years post-Ph.D. experience and at least 2 research publications in HEC recognized journals.
- MS/M.Phil degree in the relevant subject with at least 4-years post-qualification experience.
How to Apply for Central University of Science and Technology CUST Jobs 2022?
- Candidates can forward their CVs online through email at [email protected].
- CVs containing complete information must reach before 29th January 2022.