The Directorate General Public Relations Government of Punjab has announced an advertisement regarding Internship Opportunities to fresh graduates, which is published as CM Punjab Media Graduate Internship Program 2021-22. This advertisement is published in several newspapers on Sunday, 29-08-2021. Candidates looking for Internship Opportunities should also visit OGDCL Internship Program & Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works Internship Program.
Directorate General Public Relations DGPR Punjab Jobs Advertisement Latest
Through this CM Punjab Internship Program, 500 Fresh Graduates will be offered Internship Opportunities to polish their skills to make a bright career in Media Industry. This is Paid Internship Based training program, So, candidates will be employed for a period of two years if they are selected for this program.
Applicants who want to get recruited for this program should hold Graduate Degree in Mass Communication, Public Relations/Advertising, or Firms & Media. Fresh Graduates residents of Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh, and Balochistan may apply.
The degree passing date should be between 01 June 2019 to 31 July 2021. The candidates must hold a good academic record. Minimum 3.0 out of 4.0 CGPA is required to apply for the Media Graduates Internship program.
Both males and females are applicable for this CM Punjab Internship Program. A 50% quota for females is observed. A 10% Children of Journalist’s Quota is also granted. The selected internees will be paid Rs. 20,000/- per month. A fund of 6 Crore 70 Lakh rupees is granted for the program by the Chief Minister of Punjab.
How to Apply for CM Punjab Media Graduate Internship Program 2021-22?
- This program invites applications online through the website of the Directorate General Public Relations Government of Punjab.
- The Online Application Forms can be filled at https://dgpr.punjab.gov.pk/applications/cm-punjab-media-graduate-internship-programme-2021-22 OR Click Here.
- Only eligible individuals are requested to forward their applications before the deadline (12th September 2021).
- Only online applications will be considered for the employment process.
- For more information candidates should open the prescribed link.