On this page, we post information about the new recruitment of the Pakistan Army for Central Ordnance Depot COD Kala Jhelum. Pakistan Army Jobs Recruitment Notice announced as Central Ordnance Depot COD Kala Jhelum Jobs 2021 on 8th August 2021 in the Daily Express newspaper and The Nation newspaper.
Pakistan Army Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||8th August 2021|
|Location:||Jhelum, KPK, Sindh|
|Education:||Graduation, Matric, Middle, Primary|
|Last Date:||August 23, 2021|
|Address:||Commandant, Central Ordnance Depot Kala, Jhelum|
Central Ordnance Depot Kala Jhelum is hiring applications from dynamic, energetic, and qualified individuals having domicile of Jhelum, Sindh, and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to fill the vacant posts. The COD Kala Jhelum needed Assistant (BPS-15), Lower Division Clerk LDC (BPS-09), Gate Keeper (BPS-7), CMD (BPS-04), Fireman (BPS-02), USM (BPS-01), and Sanitary Worker (BPS-01).
These vacancies are available for the candidates who have qualifications such as Primary, Matriculation, Intermediate, and Bachelor’s Degree. Applicants can read the advertisement to get desired post requirements. The age limit is also described in the advertisement for each post. Candidates who apply for LDC Jobs should also have at least 30 words per minute typing speed.
How to Apply for Central Ordnance Depot COD Kala Jhelum Jobs 2021?
- The employment format is given in the vacancy notice.
- Applications on prescribed form with attested photocopies of CNIC, domicile, Educational/Experience certificates, and a Postal Order of Rs. 100/- should be sent within15 days after the date of appearance of this advertisement in the newspaper.
- Government servants should apply through a proper channel and a copy of NOC should be attached with the application.
- Candidates can apply for only one post.
- Applications can be addressed to the Commandant, COD Kala, Jhelum.